4 DAY BRIDAL academy course. HELL YEAH!
You may now be thinking what will I learn? What will I need?
Here’s a breakdown of what to expect from the course;
- PRODUCT KNOWLEDGE – Get the lowdown on the best products for styling and the ultimate HOLD FACTOR!
- THEORY – Learn about different hair textures and types so you can face them with confidence.
- LIVE DEMO –watch our award winning academy director Louise in action as she takes you through step step hair demos.
- Q & A’S – Learn how to use social media to promote your business, pricing yourself and advertising.
- EXCLUSIVE FACEBOOK GROUP – Get access to Ivy & I’S secret facebook group where you can share ideas with other academy students.
- DAY 1 – You will have a hands on practical session working on mannequin heads to begin to learn various hair styling techniques and unleash that creative you!
- DAY 2 – Hands on practical session working on LIVE MODELS creating various bridal looks you have learnt on day one. You will learn how to correctly fit and position bridal hair accessories including veils and fresh flowers.
- DAY 3 AND 4 – will be completed ONLINE from home. ( you da boss! )
You will be given a 21 day time scale to complete various online modules and hair styles following our easy accessible E-LEARNING program. You will follow step by step hair videos which you can download and save for future references, and get creating from home! Once all modules are completed you will have successfully passed our academy course and will receive your certificate and digital badge to show case on your own website or social media. YIPEE!
- FREE SUBSCRIPTION – Receive a months FREE subscription including business advise and bridal hair tips and tricks from the award winning academy director Louise.
- FREE KIT – Receive a small hair styling kit courtesy of the academy, this will help you to begin your new business venture producing fabulous bespoke bridal hair.WHAT WILL I NEED?
- An excited and eager you!
- A good camera facility to take pictures of your work as these will be used towards your portfolio.
- Your own notepad if you prefer. ( pens and paper provided. )
ARRIVAL – 9.30am – END – 4.30pm
- Please note – Lunch is included on our academy days, be sure to inform us of any dietary requirements at least 48hrs prior to our course date.
By the end of the course your cameras will be full of fabulous hair and you will be thriving to create more!
We hope you’re as excited as we are! We can’t wait to be working with you soon!
If you have any questions just fire them over!
‘THE BEAUTIFUL THING ABOUT LEARNING IS NOBODY CAN TAKE IT AWAY FROM YOU.’